- Minimum 3 years of experience selling SaaS solutions into SME businesses, ideally in the hospitality industry, but not essentially.
- You have worked in a start-up environment and been a key player in growing the business to scale from a Sales seat position.
- Strong, proven relationship builder and manager with experience of managing complex stakeholder matrixes and sales cycles.
- You thrive in a target-driven environment, working under pressure, and knowing when to ask for direction.
- You have proven successes in achieving ambitious sales/revenue targets throughout a clear career path to seniority.
- You are informed and comfortable in a technical product environment and understand the key metrics that construct an enterprise SaaS solution.
You are a: Self-starter, Prospector, Strategist, Relationship Builder, Problem Solver, Presenter, Organiser and Business Champion.
Salary - £50-60k+ basic + commission + equity.