Who we are
We partner with ambitious startup founders and equip them with the team, tools, expertise and scale to build highly successful technology companies. ucreate is headquartered in London, UK but our teams are spread out across many cities around the world.
Founder and Lightning (F+L) is a pioneering venture builder. We work with commercially-minded, non-technical founders to start tech companies, launch new products and disrupt industries.
We just can't get enough of empowering our founders to solve real problems with clever solutions. We live and breathe agile development and specialise in getting their start-ups to market.
With over 130 staff spread across 3 countries and operating in a rapidly growing sector of technology start-ups, it's an exciting time to join.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Executing full lifecycle software development in a self-sufficient manner
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code that surpasses industry standards
- Producing specifications to determine feature feasibility alongside the wider development team
- Developing tests for all codebases to maintain standards and quality across all projects
- Developing dynamic and intuitive application interfaces that deliver real value to the end-user
- Providing technically valid and cost-effective solutions to the founder
- Working alongside a specialist team (Designers, Product Owners, Project Managers, Developers)
- Taking responsibility and looking for viable solutions whilst working in a team
What we need and what you have:
- Experience building and releasing apps using React Native
- An understanding of the deployment process, Github, code reviews and error tracking software (we use Rollbar)
- Thorough knowledge of unit testing and continuous integration techniques
- Experience with build tools and module bundlers
- Previous experience consuming RESTful APIs would be an advantage
- Experience delivering responsive UX/UI across all platforms and devices
- General familiarity with Agile Dev Environment, MVPs, Lean, Kanban
- Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication
- A background in native mobile development would be a plus