Who we are
We partner with ambitious startup founders and equip them with the team, tools, expertise and scale to build highly successful technology companies. ucreate is headquartered in London, UK but our teams are spread out across many cities around the world.
In our simplest form, we create startups that might otherwise not exist. We just can't get enough of empowering our founders to solve real problems with clever solutions. We live and breathe agile development and specialise in getting their start-ups to market. We also love to get up close and personal with our founders so we help them across the board with product guidance, business strategy, marketing campaigns, legal advice, future finance and more.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Reporting to Jessica, our Delivery Director, you will be responsible for planning and delivering various digital products for our Startups. This could be anything from an initial MVP to digitising an existing business.
- A chance to shape a growing team, collaborate with entrepreneurial talent and be a key part of our future businesses.
- You will be the main point of contact and champion for our Founders and the F+L delivery team.
- You will run and record key ceremonies (scoping stand-ups, demos, retros) and create and present easy to follow summaries (including throughput, risks, issues, successes).
- Ensure delivery is a well-oiled machine by coordinating requirements, scope, backlog prioritisation, change management and estimations; whilst keeping projects on time and on budget.
- Working as a team and pitch in with documenting specifications, testing the product and ensuring we are building the right thing for the right reason.
- You are an inquisitive client-facing project manager who believes in great communication, constant learning and lean/agile delivery.
- You have a great track record of delivering fast-paced projects with a cross-functional team.
- You are empowering, supporting and flexible within a team, if those around you are productive, motivated and happy, so are you!
- You are well organised, detail orientated and data-driven.
- You are a keen coordinator ensuring the right decisions are made by the right people. You are not afraid to have difficult conversations to manage expectations, ensure productivity and keep projects on track.
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to manage 2-3 projects concurrently.
- You have a flexible can-do approach and will get stuck into testing, business analysis and anything else you can think of to make the project and product a success.
- You have a passion for technology and start-ups.
What we need and what you have:
- 3+ years Client-facing project management experience
- Professional experience within the technology/software sector
- Experience working in a consultancy or for start ups
- Delivered projects using agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (internal, client, written and verbal)
- Must have right to work in the UK, no sponsorships available
- Fluent in English
- Business analyst experience
- Product owner experience
- Saas or PaaS
- Location: We support “working from anywhere” with occasional travel to workshops and meetings to London and other parts of the UK
- Start date: May-June
- Salary: £40-50K
- No recruiters
- Please only apply if you meet all essential requirements to ensure the best chance of moving to the interview, we appreciate it takes time to apply