Who we are
We partner with ambitious startup founders and equip them with the team, tools, expertise and scale to build highly successful technology companies. ucreate is headquartered in London, UK but our teams are spread out across many cities around the world.
Founder and Lightning is a pioneering venture builder. We work with commercially-minded, non-technical founders to start tech companies, launch new products and disrupt industries.
Our product managers, delivery managers, UI/UX designers and developers work closely with founders to bring their ideas to life, and our strategic teams combine commercial, product and technology acumen to help you to build, fund and scale great tech-based businesses.
Founder and Lightning has helped to build 25 companies in the last 5 years, with a total current valuation of over £185m.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Code and maintain the mobile application for Android and iOS
- Build and release apps using React Native
- Build, deploy and maintain the automated deployment (Bitrise) for both Android and iOS
- Mentor another mobile developer, perform code review and give constructive feedback
- Improve, maintain and document mobile development practices, tools and processes
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code that surpasses industry standards
- Produce specifications to determine feature feasibility alongside the wider development team
- Develop tests for all codebases to maintain standards and quality
- Provide technically valid and cost-effective solutions
- Work alongside a specialist team CTO, project manager, backend engineers to design and build out the application
- Advise the Product Owner and the CTO with astute technical and design choices
What we need and what you have:
- Experience in building and releasing apps for Android and iOS
- An understanding of the deployment process, Github, code reviews and error tracking software
- Thorough knowledge of unit testing and continuous integration techniques
- Experience with build tools and module bundlers
- General familiarity with Agile Dev Environment
- Able to learn and tackle things you have never seen before
- Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication