Who we are
We partner with ambitious startup founders and equip them with the team, tools, expertise and scale to build highly successful technology companies. ucreate is headquartered in London, UK but our teams are spread out across many cities around the world.
Founder and Lightning is a pioneering venture builder. We work with commercially-minded, non-technical founders to start tech companies, launch new products and disrupt industries.
Our product managers, delivery managers, UI/UX designers and developers work closely with founders to bring their ideas to life, and our strategic teams combine commercial, product and technology acumen to help you to build, fund and scale great tech-based businesses.
Founder and Lightning has helped to build 25 companies in the last 5 years, with a total current valuation of over £185m.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Reporting to our Delivery Director, you will be responsible for planning and delivering various digital products for our Start up Founder customers. This could be anything from an initial MVP to digitising an existing business.
- You will be the main point of contact between our Founders and Project team so collaboration and communication skills are key.
- We work within an Agile environment, and so you will run and record key ceremonies (scoping stand ups, demos, retros etc.)
- Create and present easy to follow summaries (including throughput, risks, issues, successes).
- Ensure the delivery works is a well-oiled machine by coordinating requirements, scope, backlog prioritisation, change management and estimations; whilst keeping projects on time and in budget.
- Working independently and as part of a team when documenting specifications, testing the product and always ensuring we are building the right thing for the right reason.
What we need and what you have:
- You are an inquisitive client facing Project Manager who believes in great communication, constant learning within a lean/agile delivery environment.
- Professional experience within the technology/software sector.
- A strong track record of delivering fast paced projects with a cross functional team.
- You are empowering, supporting and flexible within a team; if those around you are productive, motivated and happy, so are you!
- You are well organised, detailed orientated and data driven.
- You are a keen coordinator ensuring the right decisions are made by the right people. You are not afraid to have difficult conversations to manage expectations, ensure productivity and keep projects on track.
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to to manage 2-3 projects concurrently.
- You have a flexible can do approach and will get stuck into testing, business analysis and anything else you can think of to make the project and product a success.
- You have a passion for technology and start ups.
- Previous experience of working within a consultancy or for start ups.
- Business analyst experience
- Product owner experience
- Saas or PaaS
Location: We support “working from anywhere” with occasional travel to workshops and meetings to London and other parts of the UK
Start date: asap