Who we are
We partner with ambitious startup founders and equip them with the team, tools, expertise and scale to build highly successful technology companies. ucreate is headquartered in London, UK but our teams are spread out across many cities around the world.
Founder and Lightning is a pioneering venture builder. We work with commercially-minded, non-technical founders to start tech companies, launch new products and disrupt industries.
Our product managers, delivery managers, UI/UX designers and developers work closely with founders to bring their ideas to life, and our strategic teams combine commercial, product and technology acumen to help you to build, fund and scale great tech-based businesses.
Founder and Lightning has helped to build 25 companies in the last 5 years, with a total current valuation of over £185m.
The fun stuff you'll actually be doing:
- Create react native mobile apps to be used across ios and android platforms.
- Architect reusable libraries and components that can be used across multiple apps.
- Analyse, design and architect, develop and maintain software solutions across multiple projects
- Identify issues related to memory, battery drain and performance in the application.
- Build & Deploy apps to App stores.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
What we need and what you have:
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience in performance tuning, monitoring and run time analysis of a react native application
- Excellent understanding & solid coding skills in React Native.
- Strong understanding & experience in React Middleware.
- Should have built & deployed at least 1 or more mobile apps to App store and playstore using react native tech stack.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle.
- Strong experience delivering responsive UI across all platforms and devices
- Good knowledge of Android and iOS fundamentals and its build process.
- Ability to write native iOS or Android code where required. Deep understanding of Native components, Core components, RN libraries.
- Deep understanding & implementation of Gesture responder system, Animations, seamless screen navigation, handling touches & accessibility.
- Deep understanding of building Mobile App with a good understanding of the underlying architecture & constraints to craft elegant Mobile apps.
- Very good mentoring skills and a passion for learning.
- Very solid in code reviews to make sure the product is of the highest quality.
- Experience and knowledge in Hermes integration is a plus.
- Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication